Tuition and Fess
Tuition and Fees
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
- Estimated cost of attendance for freshmen, transfers and undergraduate students.
Fall & Spring Costs
- Full-time estimate cost of attendance is based on 21 credits for undergraduate students for 2019-2020. These cost might vary depending on the selected program of studies.
- On Campus
|Total Annual Cost: $19,800|
|Expense||Cost (Per Semester)|
|Book & Supplies||$900|
- Your educational expenses can be categorized as either direct costs or indirect costs. Things you pay directly to MMCI such as tuition and fees, books and supplies, retaking a course or exam, tutoring services are considered direct costs. Anything not paid to the university is called an indirect costs, such as transportation or personal and miscellaneous expenses.
Beginning Oct. 1: Apply for Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is your FREE, one-stop shop for all federal, state and MMCI aid. To maximize your financial aid eligibility, apply as early as Oct. 1 by using the IRS data match on the FAFSA at FAFSA.gov. You can automatically insert your income, which will simplify the process, and be sure to create a FSA ID prior to starting. For a complete list of scholarships, visit our Scholarships and Grants page for more information.
6 Reasons to File Your FAFSA
- It’s the ONLY way to determine if you are eligible for federal and state aid.
- It’s FREE.
- It takes just 30 minutes.
- Eligible students who can apply:
- There’s no obligation to accept student loans.
- If you have financial need you may qualify for grants.